This 1/2 Inch BSP Automatic Air Vent with Check Valve - Top Vent is available from On-Demand Supplies on a standard or next day fully tracked delivery service. Live stock levels are shown to the right of the image and all orders are dispatched on the same day if ordered before 4pm.
- IMPORTANT SIZING NOTE - Most plumbing products are measured using BSP thread dimensions which measure 1/4 inch larger than that stated, therefore this 1/2 Inch BSP thread actually measures 3/4 Inch of (or 20.9mm) in diameter. If your thread measures 1/2 Inch in diameter then you require the 1/4 Inch version of this product
- This listing is for a single 1/2 inch auto air vent fitted with integral check valve.
- This automatic air vent helps collect any air that may be present in the central heating systems and allows for manual release of that air and has a temperature range of between 5 and 120 degrees centigrade.
- This 1/2 inch male threaded automatic air vent valve has a male thread and has a maximum operating pressure of 0.7Mpa or 7 Bar and a minimum working pressure of 1.4 Mpa or 14 bar.
- This automatic air release valve is sometimes known as a bottle air vent, the greatest diameter is 48 mm (main body 41.4mm) and the length of the brass body is approximately 62mm to the end of the red plastic air vent. The detachable check valve extends the lengths by approximately 10mm.