Float Valves

(Showing 12 of 46)

Float valves or ballcocks control the filling of a tank or cistern so that it can be flushed. We have both low pressure float valves and high pressure float valves in various different sizes. We also stock a wide range of ball valves and replacement arms to go with these float valves.

If you have any questions about these products, get in contact here.

Show 12 24 36