These Inta Non Concussive Basin Taps with Adjustable Temperature control are designed for use with the Inta range of Thermostatic Mixing Valves. The tap is operated by manually pressing the control knob, the non concussive action automatically closes the tap after approximately 15 seconds. Rotating the control knob clockwise or anti-clockwise reduces or increases the mixed water temperature. The automatic closing action and functional durability of this tap makes it ideal for high use areas such as leisure centres and washrooms.
- Suitable for use with unvented supplies, combi boilers, gravity and mains pressure systems
- Non Concussive operation
- Temperature adjustable control
- Operating pressure range of 0.5 to 5 bar (dynamic)
- Flow Time = 15 seconds ±3 seconds
- 157mm height
- 2 x 1/2" connections
- 97mm from centre tap body to centre of spout
- 40mm diameter tap body
What is a non concussive tap?
Non concussive taps are those that are pressed down by the user to enable the water flow and remain on for a short amount of time (in this case 15 seconds). After this pre-determined period the tap automatically turns off and must be re-pressed to enable the water flow again