TALBOT Elbow (PE x PE) is available in 5 variations all available in this section. For other sizes you can enter the product code shown below into the search above or search using category
- 20mm Talbot Push Fit Elbow - Talbot E2781
- 25mm Talbot Push Fit Elbow - Talbot E2783
- 32mm Talbot Push Fit Elbow - Talbot E2784
- 50mm Talbot Push Fit Elbow - Talbot E3518
- 63mm Talbot Push Fit Elbow - Talbot E3519
The Talbot Pushfit joint is a tried and tested method of jointing low, medium and high density polyethylene water pipe, from 16mm to 180mm and their imperial equivalents. The fitting is quick and easy with no nuts to leave undone - simply push the pipe into the joint. The joint's grip and seal on the pipe increases with water pressure and tensile load which means that the pipe will burst or neck before the joint fails.
Using a common body and only two sets of interchangable components, Talbot Pushfit will connect to metric PE pipes and their imperial equivalents