Filling Loops & Valves

(Showing 9 of 9)

A boiler filling loop is a pipe used to temporarily connect the central heating system to the mains water supply. It is used to repressurize the system and top up water when it has been drained or bled. We stock both filling loops and combisave valves.

Questions about these filling loops? Give us a call on 01452 238387