This single EF12 90 Degree 8mm End Feed Elbow from On-Demand Supplies is suitable for both hot and cold water based plumbing systems, as well as low pressure gas installations and central heating systems.
These fully WRAS and Kitemark approved end feed elbows are used to join two of the same sized copper pipes at an angle of 90 degrees, using either a Leaded Solder (for central heating systems) or Lead-Free Solder (for hot and cold (potable) water/appliances) and a high quality Plumbing Flux. Please ensure you use a high quality Solder Mat to protect surroundings and walls to the heat of the gas torch.
- Comes with full manufacturer’s guarantee
- Manufactured to BS EN 1254:1 standards
- Fully WRAS and Kitemark approved
- Grade A Copper uses antimicrobial properties to help steralise the system
- Copper is widely recyclable
Please Note: For the best and longest lasting results please ensure you thoroughly clean the inside of the fitting and the outside of the pipes you wish to join with a suitable pipe cleaner to increase the overall life span of the fitting.