Single 22mm x 15mm x 22mm PEM3022DW SPEEDFIT reducing tee, with a free delivery option
There are twelve sizes of SPEEDFIT reducing tee for different sizes of SPEEDFIT pipe, manufacturers codes are shown below and are all available in this section
- 15mm x 10mm x 10mm SPEEDFIT reducing tee - PEM3015BW
- 15mm x 15mm x 10mm SPEEDFIT reducing tee - PEM3015AW
- 15mm x 15mm x 22mm SPEEDFIT reducing tee - PEM3022CW
- 22mm x 15mm x 15mm SPEEDFIT reducing tee - PEM3022BW
- 22mm x 15mm x 22mm SPEEDFIT reducing tee - PEM3022DW
- 22mm x 22mm x 10mm SPEEDFIT reducing tee - PEM302210AW
- 22mm x 22mm x 15mm SPEEDFIT reducing tee - PEM3022AW
- 28mm x 22mm x 22mm SPEEDFIT reducing tee - PEM3028BW
- 28mm x 22mm x 28mm SPEEDFIT reducing tee - PEM3028DW
- 28mm x 28mm x 10mm SPEEDFIT reducing tee - PEM302810AW (available on request)
- 28mm x 28mm x 15mm SPEEDFIT reducing tee - PEM302815AW
- 28mm x 28mm x 22mm SPEEDFIT reducing tee - PEM3028AW
The order in which the sizes are shown as laid out above is shown below
SPEEDFIT push fit fittings have been designed and are manufactured in the UK by John Guest Speedfit. The fittings are used in the connection of copper to copper pipe, plastic to plastic pipe or copper to plastic pipe. The fittings simply push onto the pipe and then the plastic nut is twisted clockwise to lock the fitting in place. The pipe must be cut straight to ensure a good connection is made and a SPEEDFIT pipe cutting tool is available to ensure a parallel cut. Markings on SPEEDFIT pipe ensure that fittings are pushed home to the correct depth. Collets locking clips are clipped onto fittings to ensure that the collar does not inadvertantly release in the event of pipe or fitting movement, during or post installation. The SPEEDFIT range of fittings are fully demountable from the pipe without the use of a release tool, simply remove the locking clip (if fitted already) and push the fitting collet towards the body of the fitting and pull the pipe to release.
With all plastic pipes the relevant manufacturer's pipe insert is required, standard insert for copper pipe, superseal for plastic pipe
SPEEDFIT fittings should not be used on stainless steel pipe, gas, fuel oil or compressed air installations and SPEEDFIT products should not be connected directly to a boiler
Due to the simplicity of the SPEEDFIT range, installation is often reduced by around 40% against traditional installation methods, and without the needs for hot works a safer environment is maintained
JG Speedfit is the easy to use, plastic push-fit system suitable for the plumbing of hot and cold water services and heating applications. The flexible piping system provides the ability to significantly reduce installation time without the need for specialist tools. The fittings can be demounted if required, are lead free, and remove the risk of any scale build up. Extensive tests have shown that Speedfit products will withstand temperatures and pressures well in excess of normal working conditions.
This information should be used as product guidance only and should not be used as a replacement for installation instructions. Please ensure to check with manufacturers instructions of all components prior to selection and installation to ensure compatibility and the most up to date product and installation information.