Single 15mm SPEEDFIT STS15 SUPERSEAL pipe insert with a free delivery option
The superseal pipe insert has been developed to be used with Speedfit barrier pipe and Speedfit fittings to provide an extra line of defence when installing a Speedfit Push-Fit system. To be used when connecting Speedfit pipe to a Speedfit fitting. Note: When connecting to a Compression fitting, standard TSM inserts must be used.
The insert has its own O ring which, together with a stem sliding within the inside diameter of the pipe gives a secondary seal against the inside of the fitting. The Speedfit connection, when made with the insert, has a number of design features.
- Sliding the stem of the insert into the pipe gives greater compression of the main O Ring on the pipe and greater rigidity of the pipe within the fitting, reducing the chance of leaks if a side load is applied.
- A connection is easier to make because the head of the insert has been designed for ease of insertion
There are four sizes of SPEEDFIT SUPERSEAL pipe insert to suit different sizes of fitting, manufacturers codes are shown below are all available in this section
- 10mm SPEEDFIT SUPERSEAL pipe insert - STS10
- 15mm SPEEDFIT SUPERSEAL pipe insert - STS15
- 22mm SPEEDFIT SUPERSEAL pipe insert - STS22
- 28mm SPEEDFIT SUPERSEAL pipe insert - STS28
JG Speedfit is the easy to use, plastic push-fit system suitable for the plumbing of hot and cold water services and heating applications. The flexible piping system provides the ability to significantly reduce installation time without the need for specialist tools. The fittings can be demounted if required, are lead free, and remove the risk of any scale build up. Extensive tests have shown that Speedfit products will withstand temperatures and pressures well in excess of normal working conditions.
This information should be used as product guidance only and should not be used as a replacement for installation instructions. Please ensure to check with manufacturers instructions of all components prior to selection and installation to ensure compatibility and the most up to date product and installation information.